[TYPO3-v4] Goal of caching framework things

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Jun 29 11:00:38 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

Am 29.06.11 02:10, schrieb Christian Kuhn:
> Folks.
>
> The current caching framework patches are not a 'just because we can'
> thing, but are part of a bigger refactoring, it is just one step into
> the right direction (as we think).
>
> We recently enabled the caching framework (cf) by default for TYPO3 4.6
> and removed the 'old' caching. This is imho a leap forward to a cleaner
> core, but we still have some open issues that must be tackled.

[...]

Thanks for these well thought topics and tasks to be done. Hopefully we
can get most of them done during the T3DD11 as you suggested. If
something is currently missing or can be prepared, please let me know -
since time at the T3DD11 is limited and I guess everybody has a lot of
tasks on the personal agenda already...

olly
--
Oliver Hader