[TYPO3-v4] What has been fixed in which release?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jun 28 23:55:44 CEST 2011

François Suter schrieb am 28.06.2011 22:19:
> Hi,
>
>>> Thanks for this script, it is really useful. Any hope of having it run
>>
>> Sure, which one?:)
>
> Well, I don't know, but should definitely be a *typo3.org IMO. It
> depends what your script requires to run (is it PHP? a shell script?). I
> don't how stand-alone scripts can be placed on our various servers. If
> it could be available from Forge (in the v4 Core project), for example,
> it would be great.

The generator script (it's raw PHP, interacting with GIT over the
command line) could be run on "my machine", and I could upload the
result "somewhere" (static HTML, or automate a push into a Wiki or
something ...).

I have contacted Stucki about it, since I have no administrative right
on *any* machine that matters. Maybe you have some further idea where it
would best fit? Maybe somewhere here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki, but then we are not
so flexible about the formatting of the table, I guess? Maybe we have
more flexibility in wiki.typo3.org?