[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.6 and HTML5

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:27:09 CEST 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer schrieb:
> I have some kind of CSC
> clone for outputting CE
> with HTML5 markup - but
> it's not yet finished.

Hello folks,

I've polished my extension, and now I copied the TypoScript
files from the CSC extension and adapted it in my extension.

You can checkout the trunk version, install it on your TYPO3
installation and include the static template _instead_ of the
static typoscript files of the CSC extension.

Here's the link to the forge:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-hype_html5/repository

There are 2 sets of TypoScript configurations;
one is experimental and the other configuration
is the modified CSC configuration.

Things I've done:
* New lib.stdheader rendering
* New tt_content.stdWrap rendering
* New Text/Image rendering

The extension depends on the CSX extension,
because it uses it's PHP file for rendering images.

Have a look and tell me what you think,
if it's possible to get this version into
the CSC extension (maybe as additional configuration),
then I will release an extension in time.

Thanks,
Thomas