[TYPO3-v4] Public TYPO3 v4 Status Meeting

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Thu Jul 28 15:03:40 CEST 2011

On 28.07.2011 12:08, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> only a few people joined the meeting yesterday
>
> I come forward again with my proposal of varying not only the day of the
> week, but the time of the day. I'm sure 5pm suits some people fine, but
> probably not others (me included).

I agree, as I usually have to work at that time and it is pure luck
whether I can join or not (depending on my work load). So I'd prefer
something like one meeting at 5pm, next on 6pm, on 7pm to 9pm and then
start again. As long as we keep the time interval different from the day
interval we get a meeting to every possible day/time combination :)

Cheers,

Susi