[TYPO3-v4] t3lib_utility_* only static?

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Jul 26 20:02:40 CEST 2011

Am 20.07.11 17:52, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

Hi Steffen,

> https://review.typo3.org/3437 wants to make t3lib_utility_HttpRequest a
> *real* class *g*
> IMHO it's a bit confusing and I'd try to put this into t3lib_

agreed. t3lib_http/class.t3lib_http_request.php sounds better. A request
isn't a static thing. A static helper method would be ok though, but we
have that with t3lib_div::getURL() already.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com