[TYPO3-v4] Question: Problems with Introduction Package of 4.6-alpha3

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Jul 20 01:07:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 19.07.11 22:39, Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> ATM I also get
>>   >  Fatal error: Class 'tx_dbal_querycache' not found in
>> typo3/sysext/dbal/class.ux_t3lib_db.php on line 239
>>
>> Seems to somehow related to the autoloader cache and maybe to a pretty
>> hyperactive DBAL on my Mac (at least I have the feeling that it too
>> often loads itself).
>
> Okay.. I figured out, where this one comes from. I'm only a bit unsure,
> where to flush the autoloader cache (Christian, Xavier?)
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28324

I stubled over that a few days ago and it is already fixed in dbal.
Unfortunately the submodule pointer in current master does not point to
the version where this has been fixed, so you need to checkout dbal
master for that.

See:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28266
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28187

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org