[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 13 meeting of the 4.6 Release Team

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jul 14 13:41:14 CEST 2011

Xavier Perseguers schrieb am 14.07.2011 12:32:
> Hi,

>>> I would say 4.7 would be a better time.
>>
>> I'm afraid have to agree with Dmitry here.
>
> I'm fine with either solutions but could propose some other proposal, do
> it only ONCE more (for pending extensions) say, 1 week after feature
> freeze. Just an idea.

We can also wait a bit more, because for 4.7 we might want to add even
more submodules. So we do it once for them all.

Because we might also have important pending "bug fix" review requests
in Gerrit which would need to be re-pushed after introducing a
submodule. And those are not bound to the feature freeze.

So +1 on a rule for introducing new submodules only when we branch for a
new release (i.e. when the 4.6 branch is created).