[TYPO3-v4] TinyMCE vs htmlArea RTE

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Jul 11 07:58:53 CEST 2011

Hi Guys,

i will take a further look!

Do you know who owns the extension key aloha (there is no upload at
all)? - Please transfer it to me, if possible ;)

@editingarea     -> it's a simply css problem
                    (aloha can be styled like an textarea)

@transformations -> ok (is there an detailed documentation out there?)
@browsers        -> http://www.aloha-editor.org/wiki/Browser_Support

@work            -> sure, but it should make TYPO3 faster and easier to
                    use, image the fully happy be-users in the fe/be ;)

Thanks in advice

Regards
Kay