[TYPO3-v4] RC2 in a bit

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Tue Jan 25 10:19:44 CET 2011

Hi,

I will be packaging 4.5 RC2 in an hour or so, so please make sure we
have all included.

I am reviewing the #17284 persistToken patch from Helmut and will commit
it, if it proves to be ok, so that we can have that included in this
next preview.

Since I won't have time for further reviews until the night, I
appreciate if more people could work on the last pending issues:

#17265: CSH in Flexforms of extbase exts broken
=> pending core: one review missing

#17235: Resizable textares not working in Chrome 9
=> this seems to be fixeable by the follow-up of #15853, please check
the change from Jeff (core list)

#17280: The FlashUploader does not disappear anymore
=> needs solution

#17118: pages with Enforce Protocol(SSL) generate false URL
=> fix from Jigal might work (bug tracker), needs further investigation
/ reviews

#12511: Update Wizard step 3: Uninstalling all new system extensions
outputs "Update FAILED!"
=> needs someone which is able to reproduce that, because it works for
me. Maybe its a PHP 5.3 issue?

#16902: Fatal error in tslib_content_text (was: No FE output)
=> pending core: needs more reviews of v4 patch from Joey

Thanks!

Ernesto Baschny
Core Developer V4 Team
Release Manager TYPO3 4.5