[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the extraordinary Release Manager Meeting

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Fri Jan 21 13:35:12 CET 2011

Am 21.01.2011 13:25, schrieb Oliver Hader:
> You are talking about these?
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16524
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16890
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16992

yes. I know a bit ackward as I am the author of all of those

1st one needs really to be fixed. I guess I know the solution would be
to include the mentioned JS somewhere on a central place.

2nd one: Steffen R once told me that the tcaTree should work everywhere
as it is a core feature. I would understand if that feature doesn't work
in 4.5.0 but then there needs to be at least a msg that it is not
supported and not a halfworking solution.

3rd: strange one as it can't be reproduced from everyone. Still think
this is a blocker

> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17013:

Ok for me if it gets deprecated but if this is the case, the field in
the page properties needs to vanish.

Georg