[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the extraordinary Release Manager Meeting

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:53:23 CET 2011

Am 20.01.2011 00:01, schrieb Ernesto Baschny:
> Documentation
>
> We also mentioned that the teams are already working on documentations

What about core documentation? There is still very much documentation missing, even for TYPO3 4.3.

Is Francois working on that? Is help needed there?

I don't know in general but for me personally that core documentation is even more important than
docs for the new pagetree (not to devaluate that).

http://wiki.typo3.org/Pending_Documentation