[TYPO3-v4] Rendering of exclude fields as checkboxes, huge usability regression?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 16 16:07:21 CET 2011

>> If I now want to select all tt_content field for example I have to click
>> over 30 times, while before only two times with holding down shift.

But this could be done only once to e.g. select all Pages and Content
labels. Afterwards pressing Shift together with Ctrl to additionally
select more labels does not help (at least not on MacOS - maybe on windows).

I don't feel offended at all, but please take #17044 (or not). Took me
enough time to fiddle with the code, was really a pain.

Hopefully, one day, after the TCEforms refactoring, some diligent people
will rework the controls, maybe based on ExtJS.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert