[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 25th meeting of the release 4.5 team

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 11 15:33:33 CET 2011

Hi,

On 11-1-2011 10:08, François Suter wrote:
> I think I already expressed my satisfaction about this excellent
> communication. I can only confirm it :-)

Yes, communication have been excellent.

 From the reactions in different threads I can only conclude that
separate projects should be merged into the trunk at an earlier stage
(even if they are not as complete as the teams would like them to be) so
everybody can look at it and can check the code quality, etc.

Maybe the transition to git makes it easier to do this more easily on a
regular basis.

Anyway, I'm going to focus now on bringing 4.5 to a release and maybe
have some discussion in Berlin about this for 4.6 and later :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert