[TYPO3-v4] 4.5beta4 will be released on Wednesday instead of RC1

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:23:24 CET 2011

Hi Ernesto,

Thanks a lot for all the information given during the 4.5 development!

> We invite you to participate on these last steps. There is a rewarding
> feeling of making this long term support release the best release ever.
> Having participated in getting it done will definitively make you feel good.
>
> If that is not enough, we also still have some money to get some payed
> man-power working on certain critical areas. If you have time, but need
> money and have an "itch" that is scratching in the current 4.5
> development, get in touch with the release team (Ernesto or Steffen) to
> help finding a solution (be it testing, reviewing or fixing bugs).

I will love to participate with getting some bugs/itches/feature etc.
fixed and solved. My biggest issue has been to get an overview from
bugs.typo3.org, on which bugs are the most crucial and must-fix.

The filter "Pending for 4.5" isn't to much help, but if it was
possible to get the most serious must-fix bug report links posted here
(or in a official filter) that would make it easier to know where to
start.

Hope this will be able, I will have this saturday off to do some TYPO3
Core bug fixing, and I hope others will join on IRC etc. :)

But please, give a list of the most annoying bugs and you will have my
help as much as I can! :)

Have a great day! :)

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk