[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 25th meeting of the release 4.5 team

Florian Schaeffer florian.schaeffer at mercoline.de
Tue Jan 11 07:02:08 CET 2011

Hello Ernesto,

> I still hope they are an interesting read for the general public. One of
> the goals with this release was to make the release process and the
> development phase more transparent to people that want to follow it. One
> important aspect is to write down what was discussed in internal Skype
> meetings. So nothing is secretly done "behind your back", every step is
> documented and also brought to public for discussion (reason to have
> these minutes also on the mailing list). Please share your thoughts
> about this procedure and how it could be optimized. Thanks!

I really appreciate your "minutes" and read them whenever there is spare
time. So please continue this "open" communication, it is interesting to
see "how" a decision is made by the teams involved and one can
understand (and not always criticise everything) why something is made
this way (thinking of the CSH discussion ...)

Keep up the good work and the very good communication

Florian