[TYPO3-v4] Condition for loaded extensions?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 24 10:11:27 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 24.02.2011 08:32, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> Philipp Gampe schrieb am 24.02.2011 01:21:
>>
>> But if course a conditionen like
>> [pluginLoaded = indexed_search]
>> page.includeJS.lightbox = fileadmin/res/lightbox.js
>> [global]
>> would be much more readable
>
> Would be, but also misleading. As I mentioned before, its not possible
> to know which plugin is loaded. So to be more precise, the condition
> would have to be something like:
>
> [hasRecordOnPage = tt_content : list_type='indexed_search']
> page.includeJS.lightbox = fileadmin/res/lightbox.js
> [global]
>
> So specifically doing some kind of "query" for certain records on the
> current page (in this case a "tt_content" matching
> list_type='indexed_search').

it's a rat-tail. What is if plugin is on page, but user have no access
so it's not rendered?

I don't see the real worth of doing this. If you need additional
resources loaded for an extension, the best way is to make a small
extension which depends on the other extension and do the logic there.

vg Steffen