[TYPO3-v4] Basic Frontend User Registration for the core?

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Feb 22 23:24:54 CET 2011

On 10.02.11 20:54, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> I found datamints_feuser some time ago. It's IMHO really worth
> considering. From its functionality, it would fit perfect into what I
> expect from a basic core FE user registration.
Hey,

I agree here. datamints_feuser goes in the right direction, from the
backend interface I think it's almost perfect (splitting it up in two
plugins, sort out the section stuff in a flexform etc), and in the
frontend we need plain Extbase, but the code there looks quite simple
and I already have an idea on how to get this going.

All the best,
Benni.