[TYPO3-v4] Condition for loaded extensions?

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Feb 22 13:17:28 CET 2011

Hi everyone

I'd like to hear some opinions about introducing a new condition in 4.6.

Currently there's no built-in way to find out by condition if an
extension is used on a site. To limit the number of requests on a page
I'd prefer not to load JavaScript and CSS of an extension that is not
used on the current page.

Powermail for example brings a userfunc "powermailOnCurrentPage" which
does exactly what I like.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have a generic condition that can check
for content with a specific "list_type"? Are there any other people
sharing this need?

Best regards,

Lorenz