[TYPO3-v4] Polish for 4.6

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Feb 14 13:21:11 CET 2011

Lorenz Ulrich schrieb am 14.02.2011 11:31:

> Am 14.02.2011 11:28, schrieb Steffen Kamper:

>> this should be possible, simple to add a static template to
>> css_styled_content which can be choosen.
>
> I'd volunteer for this task if that would be useful.

Cool stuff, I would also welcome that. Instead of re-using the bloated
deprecated "content (default)" I would also rather try to create either
a new extension ("noncss_styled_content"?), which could provide a drop
in pure TypoScript replacement for rendering "content elements" but
having older non-CSS-aware based clients in mind.