[TYPO3-v4] Release of extdeveval 3.2.0 ready to be downloaded from TER

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Feb 10 17:24:47 CET 2011

Hi Ernesto,

Am 10.02.11 16:58, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> Oliver Hader schrieb am 10.02.2011 15:15:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> since the last official release of the extension "extdeveval" has been
>> in November 2008, now the new version 3.2.0 can be downloaded from TER.
>>
>> Several bugs have been fixed and besides that extdeveval offers the
>> possibility to create the autoload registry files for your extension and
>> can be used to show existing sprite icon collections.
>>
>> Here's the list of changes between version 3.1.0 and 3.2.0:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/versions/show/846
>
> Amazing speed: "Spent time 	0.00 hour"

I agree that it could have been much faster. We aim for -1.00 hour in
the next version...

>> Get the latest version:
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/extdeveval/current/
>> https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/extdeveval/tags/3.2.0/
>>
>> Please use the issue tracker on Forge to report your bugs or to hand in
>> your feature requests for the next versions of extdeveval:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extdeveval/issues
>
> Thanks! Nice to see action on the extdeveval area, it's an important,
> although ugly tool we all need. :)

Exactly. The code consists of tons of strange regular expressions just
to parse the source. This should be changed to use proper tools or the
PHP tokenizer instead. So, the next round is for cleaning up and get
away from that blatant ugliness...

olly
--
Oliver Hader