[TYPO3-v4] Schedule for TYPO3 4.5.1

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Thu Feb 10 13:48:41 CET 2011

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 18:19:54 +0100, Ernesto Baschny
<ernesto.baschny at typo3.org> wrote:

>So current plan is to release:
>
>    TYPO3 v4.5.1 on 23th February
>
>This release will contain all fixes of the most annoying issues we have
>encountered so far after the 4.5.0 release. You will love it!
>
>But until then, we still need your help, mainly in reviewing and testing

Hi,

I don't know where else to post this, but bug
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12376
is still unresolved even though it's marked "resolved". Since I can't
re-open it, the solution is to also replace the files
	gmenu_layers.php
	tmenu_layers.php
in
	/typo3/sysext/statictemplates/media/scripts/

with the fixed files from
	/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/media/scripts/

Thanks.

Cheers,