[TYPO3-v4] problem with crawler and indexed search

Federico Bernardin federico at bernardin.it
Thu Feb 10 12:13:30 CET 2011

Hi Dmitry,
I have already read the manual but the the TSConfig configuration is the same as one in the configuration object (I have already configured).
I have just done another test and when I setted sys_language_overlay to 'hideNonTranslated' the system didn't index the english pages but now the problem is disappeared. It's very strange, I'll try to study in deep the problem.

Thanks
Federico