[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the first meeting of the release team after 4.5.0 release

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Feb 4 00:20:24 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 02.02.2011 21:41, schrieb Ernesto Baschny:
> * Extension Manager: We briefly discussed if it still makes sense to
> continue developing through Forge, because only Steffen K is working on
> it. We decided that it will be kept in forge until 4.5.1, and then
> everything will be merged back to the Core and issues will be further
> maintained via Mantis. Ernesto said that maybe we'll have the GIT /
> Gerrit migration "by then", but if this really happens, we just change
> the plan. :)

just for your information how to handle EM bugs from now on:

I take care on forge project, you can send issues to this project directly.

But as the transition will be done to core, you also can do normal RFCs
in core list. I will take special care of these and will sync them in
both branches. This includes reports in mantis also.

I also will sync core with forge repository more times until 4.5.1 so
you can see the fixes without using forge repository.

I will continue working on extension manager after 4.5.1 for sure, and i
hope to get some more interested fellows on board. EM is a monster, so
there are enough areas :)

vg Steffen