[TYPO3-v4] Git/Gerrit migration

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 3 12:24:41 CET 2011

Hi,

On 3-2-2011 12:03, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> I really hope that we don't have to deal with the core-list for the
> whole 4.6 development :(

You mean you don't like the RFCs, the discussions, the reminders, etc.
in the list?

My old brain is really not looking forward to having to remember a load
of command line things just to test and develop some patches. Maybe
someone with Git experience will come up with tutorials for the various
GUIs, which are so simple that one can actually remember them.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert