[TYPO3-v4] Styling changes with introduction of ExtJS4

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 31 16:11:56 CET 2011

Hi,

Thunderbird had (again) some issues with newsgroups, so I missed your
response.

On 31-12-2011 10:30, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> I noticed that the default font in the BE changed to Tahoma when ExtJS4
>> was introduced. Was this on purpose and checked by the UI/design team?
>> It really hurts my eyes :-(
>
> Thanks! I noticed it too but did not report it.

There are more annoying issues besides small styling stuff. The logout
countdown doesn't appear any more (at least not in the visible screen
area) but the full screen mask does. I can't stay logged in and lose the
current screen I was working on.

> Did not check but are you sure these are error messages? Within a
> directory 'sass', I expect the CSS to use SASS syntax which is enhanced
> in regard to plain old CSS. Perhaps the file extension is wrong (should
> be .scss or .sass [1]). PhpStorm supports it [2].

Look inside typo3/sysext/t3skin/extjs/sass/ext-all-typo3.css ...

Hopefully Tolleiv gets some support in dealing with the changes too (I
noticed that the icon toolbar of CEs in the TV page module don't become
visible on mouseover due to some changes in the CSS (.inactive class
isn't used any more)).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.