[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.6 (Change I4199cb8c) Redirect Problem

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at netinventors.de
Mon Dec 5 12:19:07 CET 2011

Hi Dmitry,

you are right.. that sovlves the problem with the redirect and with the ugly path. But i have i HMENU with special "directory" and the value from
"kundendomain" so that my mainMenu looks like this:

- Startseite
- Kontakt
- Impressum
- xyz

In the old days with the redirect to "Startseite" the page gets the state "cur" and i could assign them a css. The users sees on which page he
currently is. Now i have to make a sortcut from startseite to kundendomain. The page startseite cant never ever get the state "cur", because its a
shortcut :-(

In the german list a subscriber suggested to use two menus in one.. that could be a way.

Cheers
Tobi