[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.6 (Change I4199cb8c) Redirect Problem

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Dec 2 14:05:58 CET 2011

Kay Strobach schrieb am 02.12.2011 13:57:

> you may not specify the page as shourtcut, but as page contains content
> from.
>
> This would solve your problem.

Not really, because usually you have a different TypoScript template on
the starting page, which is not considered if you just "include content
from".

> Additionally i DO LIKE the new behaviour, as it reduces duplicate content!!!

I do like it because it seems natural, but I don't like it in certain
scenarios like the mentioned, where you specifically want to use the
"old behavior" (which also means this new feature has no backwards
compatible "switch" or setting).