[TYPO3-v4] What has been fixed in which release?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Aug 31 14:41:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

small follow-up on this one:

	http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/

Instead of a table of "dates" you can now see in which release exactly
which fix was included (i.e. 4.5.5 or 4.6.0beta2). The mouse-over still
shows the date. And showing the now obsolete "4.2" was dropped.

I had send this script some months ago to Stucki to make this available
on some official typo3.org server, but we haven't got a chance to chat
more deeply or to really get it "done". So meanwhile still on my
servers, but none the less somehow useful.