[TYPO3-v4] How to assign a domain to a language (translation)

Simon Schaufelberger schaufelREMOVE-MEberger at punkt.de
Tue Aug 23 15:46:41 CEST 2011

Dmitry! help!!! Realurl 1.11.2.

I added 2 different domains in my page tree:

de.example.com
en.example.com

i added this code:

'_DOMAINS' => array(
	'encode' => array(
		array(
			'GETvar' => 'L',
			'value' => '0',
			'useConfiguration' => 'example.com',
			'urlPrepend' => 'http://de.example.com'
		),
		array(
			'GETvar' => 'L',
			'value' => '1',
			'useConfiguration' => 'example.com',
			'urlPrepend' => 'http://en.example.com'
		)
	),
	'decode' => array(
		'de.example.com' => array(
			'GETvars' => array(
				'L' => '0',
			),
			'useConfiguration' => 'example.com'
		),
		'en.example.com' => array(
			'GETvars' => array(
				'L' => '1',
			),
			'useConfiguration' => 'example.com'
		)
	)
),

and at the bottom of my config i added:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['de.example.com'] =
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['en.example.com'] = 'example.com';

EXACTLY the same like in the blog and it does not work...

when entering en.example.com i am still in the default language (german
in this case). what am i doing wrong?

--
Kind regards,

Schaufi from punkt.de