[TYPO3-v4] Introducing the "card layout" in 4.5

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Aug 5 17:20:27 CEST 2011

Hello Guys,

as I implemented most of the stuff in the cardlayout i can tell you why
some stuff has been like it is currently and what can be easily fixed:

1. module card stays in last state
   - was introduced to enable fast switching for editor e.g. between
     pages and listmodule

2. in your eyes bug of not showing module master page (related to 1)
   - can be easily fixed with one line of js.
   - pro behaviuor as before
   - con editforms get always closed on module change

Regards
Kay

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach