[TYPO3-v4] Introducing the "card layout" in 4.5

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 5 12:00:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 5-8-2011 11:11, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> why so negative? Fixing sometimes is better than revert ;)

I seem to have failed in writing a clear message when I look at both
your and Stefans reply.
I wrote: "so I would say fix it or revert it".

Yes, fixing is of course better!
But if it can't be fixed I would not disable it by default (as Georg
proposed), but just leave it out. The current behaviour is so weird and
confusing that it should not even be optionally available.

I'm convinced that it can be fixed :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.