[TYPO3-v4] Public TYPO3 v4 Status Meeting

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Fri Aug 5 11:17:16 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

as usual here's the protocol of the meeting this week - however we were
just a bunch of participants and there have not been that many topics to
be discussed.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/Status_Meeting_2011-08-02

Next meeting:
Monday, August 8th 2011, 19:00 CEST (7:00 pm CEST)

Cheers,
Olly

--
Oliver Hader