[TYPO3-v4] Automatically enabled install tool

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 3 08:38:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I kindly ask to rethink this decision, or at least implement it in a way
> which does not make the install tool look like a regular backend module.
> It is not.

I agree with this. I'm for reverting this change.

Of course it's a bit of a pain to have to create the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL
file every time (whether by hand or via the User Settings module), but I
don't go that often into the Install Tool and I find this annoyance
minor compared to the increased security.

Francois Suter