[TYPO3-v4] Friendly ghost - Summary of week 30

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Aug 1 10:15:28 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 07/31/2011 11:37 PM, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Here's my friendly ghost summary for last week.

Thanks for your work!

And thanks to Tolleiv for his the first week as well, this was a great
start! I planned to write a thank-you already but somehow lost it from
my radar.

> #28514: t3lib_cache_backend_MemcachedBackend's tag-to-identifier and
> vice-versa is a performance chugger

This is a known and documented issue. I started to solve this with a new
hybrid backend but that is not finished before feature freeze. I
suggested to create a new extension with a new memcache backend
documenting what can not be done with it anymore and deliver it as an
extension for now.

Regards
Christian