[TYPO3-v4] Moving sysext manuals to DocBook

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Apr 29 15:45:23 CEST 2011

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> Not all installations have (unrestricted) access to the internet. I have
> seen organizations where it took many months to get a gateway for TER
> access and some have intranet servers without access to the outside world.
> This makes development already difficult enough, but it would also mean
> that the documentation of sysexts is even harder to access.
>
> Can we take these situations also into account?

Yes, there will be a PDF download and properly something like a zipped HTML
version too.
So as Ernesto said, if you can get you hands on typo3_src, you can also get
the documentation.

But it will be easier, because you will be able to get the full core
documentation with proper cross links.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe