[TYPO3-v4] Moving sysext manuals to DocBook

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 29 10:59:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

> do you have a guide for switching the format.
> Including good reader and creator software (free?)

We are planning to have a script to migrate from current OpenOffice
format to DocBook (Fabien has been working on it already), although some
manual work will probably be needed on top of it.

We have put a list of tools in the wiki page dedicated to the project:

http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/DocBook_migration#Tools

Reading a DocBook document with these tools is not the best user
experience, of course. DocBook is meant to be rendered.

Francois Suter