[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 v4.5 Ideas: New File Uploader

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon Apr 11 12:27:16 CEST 2011

Hey Kay,

Am 07.04.11 21:46, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hey guys,
>
> i'm currently working on implementing plupload as extcomponent.
> In ter is a still buggy version of EXT:plupload which works with TYPO3
> 4.4 only. I will fix the last bugs to get it working with 4.5 in the
> next days ;)
>
> Is that interesting for you?

I agree with Steffen and the plans to have a "file upload API" that can
be used by different implementations like plupload, awesome uploader, etc.

For the plupload thingy in particular, I've create a re-integration for
4.5 on Forge: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-plupload

Cheers,
Olly
--