[TYPO3-v4] idea - revive core list?

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sun Apr 10 13:52:59 CEST 2011

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> funny enough I had the same idea just yesterday. Maybe we can ask the
> Gerrit folks if that'd be possible.
I tried that with Thunderbird and my normal email address. I basically
works, but threads are sometimes not sorted correctly. It seems the In-
Reply-TO and references headers do not always contain the same formatted
reference.

Tuning the Thunderbird settings works out better:
mail.strict_threading = false //turn on threading by header
mail.thread_without_re = true //turn off on if prefixed by RE:
mail.correct_threading = true //might use up a lot of memory and time

Of course, I would prefer using a newsreader instead of Thunderbird.

> Maybe it would be possible to have Gerrit send all incoming change
> requests as notification to the core list...
Just add a dummy user and let him watch TYPO3v4/Core (check all marks).

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe