[TYPO3-v4] idea - revive core list?

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Apr 9 21:58:36 CEST 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:

>> I notice myself looking much less for new patches if I can not read up
>> the newsgroup.
>> As far as I can tell the mails sort into threads, so if gerrit would send
>> a mail for each change or comment to core list, it would be possible to
>> follow the development like one could before the move to git.
>
> You can set the Core project as watched project in Settings.

Yes I know, but I think the whole gerrit change pretty much hides the
development (not in terms of security, but in terms of visibility).

Also the core list could be used for discussion again, which (IMHO) would be
better readable than long discussions on either gerrit or issue tracker.

Of course this is just a suggestion. I am perfectly fine to handle this
locally.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe