[TYPO3-v4] What do you expect for 4.6?

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:48:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

for those who are interested a roadmap (list of bugs/"upcoming
features") are available from

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/roadmap

and project groups for 4.6 can be found at

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v46-projects

Let's make an effort together to get this going!

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk
Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling