[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 Bug Day September 2010 is on, come join us

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Sep 24 21:56:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

although I was not present all the time, we have had some very nice bug
days, even if we had the fear that nobody would come (like last time).
Especially thanks to Steffen Gebert for his presence and active
moderation of the session! That was awesome!

Some summary of what happened:

There seemed to have been a "bugday party" at Danish Church Media Center
(Søren Malling, Karsten Madsen, Claus Due). I am not sure if there were
other gatherings.

6 issues were commited during that event, and another 18 were discussed
or at least mentioned. We have had around 90 new mails in the core list,
most of which came from participants of the event.

I did some minor cosmetical change to the bugday wiki page (concearning
the tables with the bug lists). Its not perfect yet, but it looks less
90's. :)

Anyway, to the participants, thanks for helping: Søren Malling, Karsten
Madsen, Claus Due, Lars Dyhr, Helmut Hummel, Marcus Krause, Steffen
Gebert, Steffen Müller, Oliver Klee, Steffen Kamper, Philipp Gampe,
Susanne Moog, Ernesto Baschny, Benni Mack, Philipp Gampe, Jiggy (Jigal
van Hemert?), Fabien Udriot, LarsPe, Thomas at naw.