[TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.5alpha2

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Fri Sep 24 13:07:09 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

I wanted to have a quick view and so I installed the Intro Package using
the wizard. After having entered an install pw and chosen a colour I got
the message go and visit your website. I then got a white page. Tried the
login url but was asked for a user and pw (that I hadn't entered yet).
I emptied my db and reinstalled the files, tried again. Same thing.

What could be the problem?

Kind greetings
Frank Sonck