[TYPO3-v4] Module menu

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 13 10:00:05 CEST 2010

Hi Helmut,

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On 13.09.10 09:13, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> in general this would be a great improvement. It's really a lot faster
>> since only parts
>
> actually, I did not find out why it's faster. ;) But it feels much snappier.

its because alt_mod_frameset is not loaded anymore, and navigation frame
is only loaded if it change the url.

The width problem i already asked some css guys to look at, i didn't
found it on first try.
The collapse thing is something the design team will come with another
solution later, so it's only temporary, the loading masks are mostly
there to test the events from the iframePanel component (which is a
library could be used for other things too). I also want to show design
team that mask is much too dark :) There is one switch to turn them off.

While comparing to trunk, i saw that navigation frame wasn't updated
before too with some actions, like create a new page in content frame
(not starting with the icon in nav frame). I will test your action too.

The docheader in menu is something design team decided: 1st row through
complete BE, removal of 2nd row.

The menu will get something there later too, eg a "condensed collapse
button". Also i see a possibility to add a menu there for menu behaviour
(classic, accordion)

Thanks for testing!

vg Steffen