[TYPO3-v4] Change of labels in 4-5

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 29 07:52:16 CEST 2010

>>> Labels stop having a ":" at the end, e.g. "Start:" vs "Release
>>> time".
>>>
>>> My question: Should this be done now everywhere or is this a
>>> mistake?
>>
>> This has been done on purpose.
>> The HCI team decided to get rid of these colons, since they don't
>> help that much.
>
> additional question: is there a guideline or posting / file with all
> those things which should be different now?

Ernesto already started to make this happen.
AFAIK there will be some additions to the existing guidelines for 4.5
Currently we are concentrating on getting the major features in before feature freeze though.

But since it will be an LTS I guess there is no need to hurry ;-)

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de