[TYPO3-v4] help configuration in 4.5 moved?

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Oct 22 13:01:04 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 22.10.2010 11:25 Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> I have to agree with the usability team that tooltips are used by most
> desktop applications and I know of none where you can "disable" them.
> They just have to work correctly.

The desktop comparison might make sense when sitting behind a desktop.
But what about mobile?

I use my smartphone browser from time to time to change content. I know
this is still a rare case, but possilble.
The less unnecessary clickable/hoverable elements, the better the
usability on those little touchscreens.

+1 for an option to turn them off.

--
cheers,