[TYPO3-v4] help configuration in 4.5 moved?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Oct 21 10:40:50 CEST 2010

On 21.10.10 10:30, Daniel Doesburg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm missing the help configuration in the user settings.
> How can I disable the tooltips all over the screens in the backend?

It makes no sense to make CSH configurable. It has to appear when you
hover a label - that's why we decided to remove this useless options.

The only problem is that the current state has to be overworked as it
was only kind of quick fix on the day before alpha3. We all agree (at
least I heard of nobody liking it *g*) that the tool tip behavior will
not stay this way.

Kind regards
Steffen

--