[TYPO3-v4] CSS styled content for HTML 5 (Draft attached)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 00:48:21 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/html-css-techniques/how-to-make-all-browsers-render-html5-mark-up-correctly-even-ie6/

The point is, for IE (6, 7 and 8) you need JavaScript
"helps" that the DOM is created correctly. If that is
an arguable decision, we're fine. The point is just that
without JavaScript those browsers will have certain
problems with new HTML 5 elements.

Nevertheless we will release our first HTML 5 project -