[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 12th Skype meeting of the release 4.5 team

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 7 15:49:05 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

As always, thanks a lot for keeping so well informed. You've set a gold
standard for future release managers ;-)

> Nils Dehl has created a JavaScript coding guidelines for Phoenix
> project. During the T3CON, Steffen Kamper, Stefan Galinski and Nils
> discussed to adopt that CGL also for v4, since there is none yet.
>
> So we will adopt that [6]. Only difference is the "namespace" (not F3,
> but TYPO3). Steffen will fix for example "TYPO3.components">
> "TYPO3.Components". We'll also will need to add jsdoc on all methods.
> Steffen will go through them one by one. After that we can try to
> generate an API documentation using ext-doc.

As discussed during T3CON10, I've put Fabien Udriot and Nils Dehl in
touch with each other, since Fabien was working on having an up to date
PHPdoc working again and it would be nice if that could be combined with
the JSdoc work by Nils. Let's see what happens, but I trust these guys :-)

Francois Suter