[TYPO3-v4] CSS styled content for HTML 5 (Draft attached)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:38:55 CEST 2010

Am 06.10.2010 16:09, schrieb Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer:
> * XHTML Option: "true|false", mainly handles how to close tags.

Personally I'm not much a fan of the sloppy HTML tags, which don't need
to be closed etc. - I'm much more into XHTML, which also aims to be
used/parsed by robots/scripts much easier than HTML.

But XHTML(5) should also be served with a correct xml/application header
which WAS a problem in the past for some browsers. (IE?)

Long question short - could we just get rid of the HTML variant for HTML
5 or do you think we need both, HTML 5 and XHTML 5?

Regards,
Thomas