[TYPO3-v4] CSS styled content for HTML 5 (Draft attached)

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Oct 6 10:49:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
>> The best thing about it is, that every content element gets its own
>> class name with no extra wrappers
>
> The first thing I do in every installation is to remove all these classes.
> This adds so much unused markup that I always wonder why it is there. So I
> do not really like this:
>
> <section id="c123" class="csc-default csc-plugin
> csc-plugin-indexed_search">...</section>

i don't think this is unneeded. Sure it depends on your css, but offers
the opportunity to style it different.
id is needed for section links.

I think Susanne did a great job as before there where used more wrappers
to achieve the same, now there is one div which is ok.

btw- Thomas, would be more helpful to have a diff, i want to see the
changes only.

vg Steffen